HSE d.o.o. is managed by the two-member management board consisting of the director general and the temporary business director. The members of the management board, who have four-year terms, are appointed and recalled by the nine-member supervisory board of HSE d.o.o. The directors of the controlled companies of the HSE Group are appointed and recalled by the management board of HSE, except in Premogovnik Velenje, the operator of the Velenje coal mine, where this is done by the supervisory board of the company.
MANAGEMENT OF THE PARENT COMPANY
Stojan Nikolić, M. Sc.
Director general of HSE
Temporary Business Director
MANAGEMENT OF COMPANIES IN THE HSE GROUP
|Holding Slovenske elektrarne d.o.o.||Stojan Nikolić, M. Sc., Tomaž Besek|
|Dravske elektrarne Maribor d.o.o.||Andrej Tumpej|
|Soške elektrarne Nova Gorica d.o.o.||Radovan Jereb, M. Sc.|
|Srednjesavske elektrarne d.o.o.||Matjaž Eberlinc, Ph. D.|
|HSE – Energetska družba Trbovlje d.o.o.||Ervin Renko|
|Termoelektrarna Šoštanj d.o.o.||Mitja Tašler|
|Premogovnik Velenje, d.o.o.||Ludvik Golob, M. Sc., Mojca Letnik, M. Sc.|
|HSE Invest d.o.o.||Miha Pečovnik|
|HSE Balkan Energy d.o.o.||Irena Stare, Drago Skornšek|
|HSE Adria d.o.o.||Irena Stare|
|HSE Mak Energy DOOEL||Primož Pogačnik, M. Sc., Drago Skornšek|
|HSE BH d.o.o.||Zlatko Sahadžić|
|Subsidiary HSE Prague||Drago Skornšek|
|Representation HSE Bucharest||Drago Skornšek|
SUPERVISORY BOARD OF HSE D.O.O.
- Boštjan Markoli, Ph. D., president
- Barbara Gorjup, M. Sc., deputy president
- Miloš Pantoš, Ph. D.
- Tomaž Besek *
- Goran Brankovič
- Vesna Cukrov
- Boštjan Jančar (representative of the employees)
- Jernej Otič (representative of the employees)
- Petja Rijavec, M. Sc. (representative of the employees)
* in accordance with the second paragraph of Article 273 of the Companies Act (ZGD-1), Tomaž Besek must not act as a member of the Supervisory Board between 5 and 30 April 2019 or not later than the start of the term of an operating officer with full powers, as he has been appointed an interim operating officer as a member of the Supervisory Board.